Starting Saturday, January 30th!
JOIN US FOR OUTDOOR DINING!
Here are some things you should expect when you return:
- Strict, detailed, cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting procedures
- Team members wearing face coverings and gloves to protect themselves and others
- Enhanced “no touch” payment processes
- Patio dining with reduced seating to ensure proper social distancing
- Access to online menus on your own mobile device
- Condiments available upon request
- Convenient and visible hand sanitizer bottles or stations available for use upon entrance
- Ongoing adherence to strict team member health protocol requiring team members to have their temperatures checked before work.
- DID WE MENTION WE ARE OUTSIDE?
It is our sincere pleasure to welcome you to The Beachcomber and Crystal Cove State Park. In light of new social distancing and safety guidelines, we kindly as that you follow our new policies and have additionally made a few enhancements for your safety:
- Orange County Order requires all guests to wear a face covering in public. Face masks are required in the shuttle, throughout the pathways in the park and when traveling to and from your table once at the restaurant until you are seated at your table.
- Help practice social distancing by remain 6 feet from others when possible.
- Menus will only be provided upon request. We have created a QR Code for viewing the menu on your personal phone device, just point your camera at the code and your phone will take you to the menu for viewing. Alternatively, you can visit our website to view the menu.
- All of our team members will be wearing face masks, have undergone significant safety and sanitation training, and will ensure every item you come into contact has been completely sanitized prior your use.
- Have fun, be patient and understanding as our wait time might be a little longer as a result of a few less tables to provide more room between you and our other guests.
Thank you, The Beachcomber Team!